Monday, October 17, 2011

Catching Some Sun

I stamped this card with the House Mouse-Ray of Sunshine stamp on white cardstock. The sunflower paper  was paper I had bought in a small scrapbooking/pharmacy  store I found. (Wish I had bought more) The green cardstock was a left over piece I had from another card. I colored the image with  pencil crayons using mineral spirits to blend the colors on the flowers and leaves. The mice I used chalks. I used Spellbinders Label Twenty to cut the image and Grand Big Scalloped Ovals to cut the card.  I outlined the card and the top layer with a gold pen.
Thanks for taking a look,
Leda

2 comments:

  1. Oh, aren't they awesome!! I love love love the papers you used on this adorable creation! Sweet!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leda! Welcome to blogworld! I'm a newbie too! Started in March. It can be addicting! Love House Mouse! Fabulous card! Gorgeous sunflower paper.
    Hope to see many more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete