Thursday, October 13, 2011

Any Occasion Card

I finally decided to start a blog today and this is my first post.
I made this card late one night. It can be used as birthday card or friend card.  I used purple cardstock that I had on hand. The patterned paper is basic grey - euphoria which I bought at Micheals. I used Spellbinders Labels Twenty and Grand Big Scalloped Ovals to cut out the card. The card was stamped with the House Mouse- Sensory Overload. I used pencil crayons and chalks to color the image. The ribbon and butterfly I had on hand.
Thanks for taking a look.
Leda

1 comment:

  1. Leda, congrats on your lovely new blog!!!
    These guys are just too adorable for words!
    I love the colors you used and your coloring is fabulous!
    Can't wait to see your upcoming posts!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete